Fall 2000 Issue (Vol. 38, No. 3)
In Nepal, Teens are Experts
- Adolescents help design a reproductive health program in a country
where nearly half the population is under 16.
- Giving at the Office
- What two AVSC staff members did with a little unexpected income.
- Ethiopia’s Contraception Crisis
- Although almost 50% of Ethiopian women of reproductive age would like
to prevent or delay pregnancy, only 4% of the total population use contraception.
- Compliments from the CDC
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention praise AVSC, especially
its work in men's reproductive health.
All materials copyrighted ©2000 by AVSC International. AVSC News is published four times a year and may be reproduced without permission, provided the material is distributed free of charge and the publisher and authors are acknowledged.
Back to the AVSC News Page
[ Contraception || Pregnancy || Informed Choice || Infections and Diseases || Quality of Care || Emerging Issues ]
[ Home | About AVSC | Site index | Publications ]
©2000 AVSC International. Please complete our survey or send questions/comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org.