Fall 1997 Issue (vol. 35, no. 3)
- Stepping Up Supervision in Tanzania
- A new supervisory approach helps meet service providers' needs.
- No-Scalpel Vasectomy Curriculum Now Available
- Announcing the publication of No-Scalpel Vasectomy: A Training Course for Vasectomy Providers and Assistants and the second edition of No-Scalpel Vasectomy: An Illustrated Guide for Surgeons.
- Family Planning Week in Ukraine
- This first-time event included over 600 events across the country.
- Shifts Seen in Counseling Techniques
- Health care workers are changing the way they communicate about family planning with the women and men they serve.
- Mombasa Hosts Workshop on Men As Partners
- Participants from 16 countries developed strategies for involving men in reproductive health care.
All materials copyrighted ©2000 by AVSC International. AVSC News
articles may be reproduced and distributed without permission, so long as
the material is distributed free of charge and the authors and AVSC are
acknowledged. This newsletter is made possible through funding from foundations
and private donors and through support provided by the Office of Population,
U.S. Agency for International Development (AID), under the terms of cooperative
agreement HRN-A-00-98-00042-00. The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect the views of AID.
Back to the AVSC News Page
[ Contraception || Pregnancy || Informed Choice || Infections and Diseases || Quality of Care || Emerging Issues ]
[ Home | About AVSC | Site index | Publications ]
©2000 AVSC International. Please complete our survey or send questions/comments to: email@example.com.