En savoir plus:
Chat en ligne
Fall 1998 Issue (vol. 36, no. 3)
- Reaching Out to New Clients in Ghana
- Clients are speaking publicly about sterilization to help educate their communities.
- Meeting the Needs of Adolescents
- Special considerations to take into account when designing and implementing reproductive health services aimed at young people.
- Dr. Vanessa E. Cullins: Leading AVSC's Technical Services Program
- AVSC's new medical director brings clinical, public health, and management expertise to this important position.
- A Boost for Maternal Health in Indonesia
- AVSC's postabortion care program in Indonesia is helping to reduce complications and maternal deaths.
- Information Campaign Planned for Kyrgyzstan
- New client information, education, and communication materials are being developed to improve health and well-being in Kyrgyzstan.
- Maintaining a Focus on Informed Choice
- A look at some of the key issues involved in assuring informed choice.
All materials copyrighted ©2000 by AVSC International. AVSC News
articles may be reproduced and distributed without permission, so long as
the material is distributed free of charge and the authors and AVSC are
acknowledged. This newsletter is made possible through funding from foundations
and private donors and through support provided by the Office of Population,
U.S. Agency for International Development (AID), under the terms of cooperative
agreement HRN-A-00-98-00042-00. The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect the views of AID.
Back to the AVSC News Page
[ Contraception || Pregnancy || Informed Choice || Infections and Diseases || Quality of Care || Emerging Issues ]
[ Home | About AVSC | Site index | Publications ]
©2000 AVSC International. Please complete our survey or send questions/comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org.