Fall 1999 Issue (Vol. 37, No. 3)
- Program Monitors: New Challenges in the Field
- Changing conditions and service-delivery sites lead monitors in Nepal to seek new approaches.
- Japanese Pill Approval Is Bittersweet
- Critics claim bias accounts for the government's delay in approving the birth control pill for use in Japan.
- Working from the Ground Up: AVSC's Moldova Program
- An intensive training effort has helped spark the delivery of family planning services in Moldova.
All materials copyrighted ©2000 by AVSC International. AVSC News
articles may be reproduced and distributed without permission, so long as
the material is distributed free of charge and the authors and AVSC are
acknowledged. This newsletter is made possible through funding from foundations
and private donors and through support provided by the Office of Population,
U.S. Agency for International Development (AID), under the terms of cooperative
agreement HRN-A-00-98-00042-00. The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect the views of AID.
Back to the AVSC News Page
[ Contraception || Pregnancy || Informed Choice || Infections and Diseases || Quality of Care || Emerging Issues ]
[ Home | About AVSC | Site index | Publications ]
©2000 AVSC International. Please complete our survey or send questions/comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org.