Spring 2000 Issue (Vol. 38, No. 1)
- Vasectomy: Toast of the Town
- A social marketing campaign in Florida draws men to public clinics.
- Anne Howat: A Staunch Friend to AVSC
- The newly elected director emerita of AVSC's Board of Directors speaks about her longtime involvement with the agency.
- Cervical Cancer in the News
- Prominent journals and news media are focusing on this important topic.
- Taking Risks in a Sexuality Training
- A training workshop on sexually transmitted infections in Uzbekistan proved beneficial to the participants and planners alike.
- AVSC Tops Charity Ratings
- Charity "watchdog" organizations give AVSC high marks.
All materials copyrighted ©2000 by AVSC International. AVSC News is published four times a year and may be reproduced without permission, provided the material is distributed free of charge and the publisher and authors are acknowledged.
Back to the AVSC News Page
[ Contraception || Pregnancy || Informed Choice || Infections and Diseases || Quality of Care || Emerging Issues ]
[ Home | About AVSC | Site index | Publications ]
©2000 AVSC International. Please complete our survey or send questions/comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org.