En savoir plus:
Chat en ligne
Winter 1996 Issue (vol. 34, no. 4)
- Contraceptive Use Increases in Russia
- In a time of sweeping political and social change in Russia, AVSC International
has worked with reproductive health care providers to improve the quality
of services and to expand access to an array of contraceptive methods.
- Men and Reproductive Health
- A report on the Men As Partners (MAP) program, a three-year global
initiative to constructively involve men in family planning and reproductive
- Congress Again Attacks International Family Planning
- The spending bill passed by Congress for fiscal year 1997 continues the onerous
restrictions for international family planning programs applied in 1996.
- New Directions, New Faces at AVSC International
- Rachael N. Pine, a nationally and internationally known expert in reproductive
rights, has joined AVSC as director of public affairs. Terrence W. Jezowski
has been named chief operating officer of the organization.
- Advertising Increases Demand for Vasectomy
- Innovative advertising strategies can help increase demand for vasectomy
in communities generally considered to be uninterested in the procedure,
according to a recent evaluation.
All materials copyrighted ©2000 by AVSC International. AVSC News
articles may be reproduced and distributed without permission, so long as
the material is distributed free of charge and the authors and AVSC are
acknowledged. This newsletter is made possible through funding from foundations
and private donors and through support provided by the Office of Population,
U.S. Agency for International Development (AID), under the terms of cooperative
agreement HRN-A-00-98-00042-00. The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect the views of AID.
Back to the AVSC News Page
[ Contraception || Pregnancy || Informed Choice || Infections and Diseases || Quality of Care || Emerging Issues ]
[ Home | About AVSC | Site index | Publications ]
©2000 AVSC International. Please complete our survey or send questions/comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org.