Winter 1997 Issue (vol. 35, no. 4)
- How Couples Choose Vasectomy
- A recent six-country study cites concerns about the woman's health and children's well-being.
- Increasing Access to Contraception
- A project in Bangladesh helped raise use of and satisfaction with contraceptive services.
- Promoting Informed Choice
- AVSC undertakes counseling, training, and research efforts to improve the client experience.
- Quality Improvement: AVSC's Vietnam Program
- A quality-improvement initiative forms the basis of AVSC's current activities in Vietnam.
All materials copyrighted ©2000 by AVSC International. AVSC News
articles may be reproduced and distributed without permission, so long as
the material is distributed free of charge and the authors and AVSC are
acknowledged. This newsletter is made possible through funding from foundations
and private donors and through support provided by the Office of Population,
U.S. Agency for International Development (AID), under the terms of cooperative
agreement HRN-A-00-98-00042-00. The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect the views of AID.
Back to the AVSC News Page
[ Contraception || Pregnancy || Informed Choice || Infections and Diseases || Quality of Care || Emerging Issues ]
[ Home | About AVSC | Site index | Publications ]
©2000 AVSC International. Please complete our survey or send questions/comments to: email@example.com.