Winter 1999 Issue (Vol. 37, No. 4)
- Making the Best Choice: Increasing Family
Planning Method Choice in Bolivia
- AVSC's work to improve female sterilization services in Bolivia helps clients determine the right contraceptive method for them.
- Inside AVSC
- Dr. Amy Pollack advocates for human rights...Terry Jezowski is honored...AVSC's annual report wins an award.
- Preventing Cervical Cancer
- Working in collaboration with several research institutions, AVSC is studying ways to help women in developing countries stop cervical cancer before it starts.
All materials copyrighted ©2000 by AVSC International. AVSC News is published four times a year and may be reproduced without permission, provided the material is distributed free of charge and the publisher and authors are acknowledged.
Back to the AVSC News Page
[ Contraception || Pregnancy || Informed Choice || Infections and Diseases || Quality of Care || Emerging Issues ]
[ Home | About AVSC | Site index | Publications ]
©2000 AVSC International. Please complete our survey or send questions/comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org.