Infections and diseases of the reproductive system can affect both men and women. While the risks associated with these conditions vary from mild to severe, women are more likely to become infected, are more difficult to diagnose, and are less likely to seek care than men.
- Reproductive Tract Infections (RTIs)
- Overview || Bacterial vaginosis || Yeast infection || Common symptoms of STIs and other RTIs
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- What are STIs? || Chlamydia || Gonorrhea || Hepatitis B || Hepatitis C || Herpes || Human papillomavirus (genital warts) || Pelvic Inflammatory Disease || Syphilis || Trichomoniasis || Preventing STIs: Safer sex
- Basic Facts about HIV Infection/AIDS
- What is HIV infection? || What is AIDS? || How does someone get HIV infection? || Risk factors || Preventing HIV infection || Symptoms || Can infection with HIV lead to other health problems? || Impact on pregnancy || Diagnosing HIV infection || Is there a treatment or cure?